Items tagged with: Misskey
- I(Syuilo) don't accept any issue and pull request to Misskey(Git Repository: https://github.com/misskey-dev/misskey) for an indefinite period of time.
- Due to a reason above,I remove all collaborators from Misskey.Beacuse they still can make a issue and pull request.
-If you have a question and need a help about Misskey,please use Misskey Forum(https://forum.misskey.io/).
- I am only going to develop Misskey. But I may consider of stopping a development of Misskey indefinitely under the certin circumstances.
- If the project could raise a enough fund to continue the development and I can concentrate the project development,I will accept your contribution again.
- I continuousely accept your contribution for mfm.js , misskey.js and so on. These side projects are relatively small and I could continue to handle.
A reason of my decisions as follows
- Lack of my ability of organizing Misskey Projcet
- We could not raise enough fund for project development.
- In relation to above, there is not enough time for me to develop the project, and delay in response to issue and pull request is expected.
Please note that this post is just a translation of Syuilo original post for Japanese people.
#Pleroma is lightweight enough to easily run a small instance (family-sized) on a simple Raspberry Pi. It even comes with Mastodon’s UI plus you can install your own frontendsv like Bloat, Halcyon, Fedi FE (Soon™), Sengi, and a bunch of others.
#Mastodon is a bit heavier but should™ house a couple of users on a single-board computer and is a bit more user-friendly.
#MissKey is the heaviest of the three and by far the most attractive and featureful (imo).
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk